- Understand physical attributes that influence human computer interaction.
- Understand principles of interaction.
- Be able to design interfaces.
- Be able to evaluate human interface designs.
- Understand internet technologies
- Understand internet server architectures.
- Be able to implement internet server and services,
- Be able to manage internet server and services.
- Understand risks to IT security
- Understand mechanisms to control organisational IT security.
- Be able to manage organisational security.
- Understand how IPv4 addresses are defined, allocated and used.
- Understand the technical workings of key internet protocols
- Understand the functioning of web services.
- Be able to manage networks and ensure correct functioning.
- Understand the commercial impact and potential of virtualisation.
- Be able to design virtualisation deployments.
- Be able to implement virtualisation deployments
- Be able to manage virtualisation environments
|IMIT Registration fee||XAF 25,000|
|Fee for Training||XAF 425,000|
|International Exams of ABMA Education Ltd, UK (Per Unit)||XAF 50,000|