- Be able to plan a project to deploy resources in a data centre environment.
- Know how to architect an enterprise network.
- Understand how to manage data centre security.
- Be able to deploy storage provision to a network.
- Understand how to architect distributed applications.
- Be able to develop distributed applications.
- Know how to select an appropriate hardware platform for a concurrent system.
- Be able to manage a platform for running distributed applications.
- Understand how to apply signal processing theory and analysis.
- Understand how to develop digital chip designs on Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Field Programming Gate Arrey (FPGA) platforms.
- Know how to produce Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) design,
- Understand the process of fabrication of a VLSI design.
- Know how to develop software that runs without an operating system.
- Know how to write a high-level language compiler.
- Understand the fundamental working of an operating system.
- Know how to write device drivers for an operating system.
- Know how to plan and architect a cloud computing environment for an organisation.
- Know how to manage a cloud environment on a tactical and strategic basis.
- Understand how to specify and deploy purpose-built custom operating system environments.
- Know how to plan and manage provision of file system services in the cloud.
|IMIT Registration fee||XAF 25,000|
|IMIT fee for student training||XAF 475,000|
|ABMA Education International Exam fee (Per Unit)||XAF 50,000|